I feel like I'm the Paris of people.
Fast Girls (2012)
“What, you think I’m guilt tripping you? Hell yes, I’m guilt tripping you!”
How can you have lived for so long and still not get it ? This self-obsession, it’s a waste of living…
Let’s start with Tom’s favourite line from the film
When people go on reblog sprees of the same thing in my dash I’m like “oh, cool!” but when I do it I always feel like I will inevitably annoy someone and lose all my followers.
"I texted you after school to see if you wanted to get a yogurt, and you said you had plans."
"And I do, with Junebug."
What changed your mind?
- THEY HELD HANDS TO COMFORT EACH OTHER
- HE CARRIED HER THREE TIMES!!!!
- HE TENDED TO AND WRAPPED HER ANKLE
- HE WAS TEACHING HER HOW TO USE HIS CROSSBOW
- TEACHING HER HOW TO TRACK
- HE WAS SO CONCERNED WITH HER
- HE WAS SMILING
- HE WAS HAPPY AND LIGHT
- HE ASKED HER TO KEEP SINGING
- HE KNOWS THAT SHE MAKES HIM A BETTER PERSON
- SHE KNOWS THAT NOW
- HE WAS PROTECTING HER
- HE SUGGESTED STAYING IN THE HOUSE FOREVER WITH HER
- HE RAN ALL NIGHT AND MORNING AFTER A CAR TO SAVE HER
- HE DECIDED TO LIVE BECAUSE OF BETH
DID I MISS ANYTHING?!